The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

Forum 1 week ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone say there “could” be a second season of Showtime’s The Curse.

Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter, Fielder and Stone discussed the ending to the first season of The Curse. Regarding why the series ended the way that it did, Fielder said, “Benny and I really want to make stuff that people can engage with. There’s the type of TV where you can sit on the couch and be on your phone half the time, which is fine. I watch that TV, too. But we wanted to try to make something where you have to engage with it to understand it and you’re feeling things when you’re watching it. It’s hard to talk about, too, because it’s a show where a story could potentially continue, so I don’t want to go fully into it.”

When asked if that means they plan to continue the series, Fielder noted that the team is “all doing other things” at the moment; however, Stone said “there could be” a second season.

“There definitely could be,” Fielder agreed. “From the start, we had it mapped out beyond the first season.”

Fielder and Stone didn’t divulge any more details beyond that and, when asked if Fielder’s Asher would return for The Curse Season 2, Fielder said, “I don’t want to spoil it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pitch Perfect 4 Gets Promising Update From Rebel Wilson
Forum | 1 day ago

Pitch Perfect 4 Gets Promising Update From Rebel Wilson

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 2 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life